- Completely revamped interface, with many usability improvements
- Ability to set advanced forwarding rules per extension based on caller ID, time received and whether its an internal or an external call
- Apache was replaced by a Microsoft Web Server, Cassini, which is more windows friendly, or optionally IIS can be used
- Added support for running as a virtual instance in Hyper V
- New configuration wizard which makes first setup easier
- Improved performance of system.
- MyPhone User portal is now also available on the free edition
- Ability to offer callers a way to exit out of the queue and leave a message instead of waiting
- Ability to have callers go straight to voice mail if no one is manning the queue.
- Support for using Sangoma cards as VoIP Gateways, either installed on the same machine or on a remote machine
- Resolve inbound calls to an outlook contact – incoming calls can automatically bring up the appropriate contact record based on the caller ID
Manual is here
We have a special forum for feedback on v7.